|Let's GO!! Time to start your new journey!|
Photo taken of Trisha by her daughter before a long mountain hike
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
What does it have to do with: Life's Changing Transitions?
- Health and wellness encompasses more than just our physical bodies. Our energy system is very complex and consists of psychological, mental, emotional, physical, and even spiritual factors. More and more scientific evidence and philosophical wisdom suggests that what happens in the mind affects the body and vice-versa.
- Health and wellness are subjective terms, but the fact for people living in the world today is that they do not take time to 'chill out' and enjoy their lives with more balance.
- The stress of life, whatever the issues or situations may be, affect a person's whole being which eventually creates health, happiness, relationship and life balance issues within that person.
- The mental and emotional work a person has in their personal life or on their job productivity-wise, effects their body.
- A body flooded with stress and imbalance for long periods of time from the outside will not be able to deliver and sustain it's internal potential.
"The body, like everything else in life is a mirror of our inner thoughts and beliefs. The body is always talking to us, if we will only take the time to listen. Every cell within your body responds to every single thought you think and every word you speak." - Louise L. Hay